Monday 9 May 2022

Why do I always stress the importance of going beyond my comfort zone

Initially, I could only managed to know some renowned scholars. Then, I somehow found some ways to personally know those involved in politics, and eventually, some successful company directors. Had I been confined to my existing social circles in the physical world, no one will ever notice me at all.

The best thing about mastering the art of getting girls online is not even about girls at all, it is the fact that you will encounter many friends (mostly males) who are much more capable than yourself, and develop close personal relationships with them, and this is an impeccable way to greatly increase your market value. And of course, I shared my knowledge and expertise with them.

I had been struggling in the past, and now I became an expert in my former weakest field of social relationships. How to survive in a cybercommunity using social media apps is an art. You ought to develop personal charisma and some sort of leadership position, so that your talent could be unleashed and your value could be noticed by others.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/social-circle ###

No comments:

Post a Comment